top of page


If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada. Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents. Contact us today so that we can verify your eligibility and correctly identify your sponsorship class.


Submitting an incomplete application can result in long delays and may also result in your spouse's visa being refused, which can inevitably have a devasting effect. The sponsorship application process can be very complex, and most self-submitted applications are either returned for being incomplete or get stuck in a review process that lasts for years.

We will assist in you in completing your spousal application correctly by concretely establishing your relationship using a combination of documentary and photographic evidence as well as legally-sworn statements. 

Let us help you get it right the first time!

IJ LOGOa.png
bottom of page